We will develop a comprehensive report stipulating the
origin and cause of fires occurring in your buildings.
Our report will consist of, but not limited to, the
- A description of the scene will be
detailed with information including approximate damage estimate, personnel involved and the fire scene.
- A description of the site will be
detailed including the type of construction, year of construction and building facilities
Life Safety System
- A description detailing the building fire
alarm system (if equipped), sprinkler system, fire detectors and ancillary equipment. Supported equipment such as fire pumps and generator will be detailed in this section.
Fire Scene and
- A detailed analysis of the fire scene
will be outlined including our initial scene observations, interviews with personnel (including firefighters, staff and witnesses)
- A detailed synopsis of the fire scene
will be detailed including all observations at the fire scene. Delayering of the scene, where required, will be noted in the section
- Detailed pictures will be taken at all
angles and from different perspectives
- Pictures will show a larger overview and
gradually concentrate on the suspected origin and cause of the fire.
- Reference notes will be included with the
- We will state our opinion of the origin
and cause of the fire in this section
- We will discredit other possible causes
we will provide our recommendations for the prevention of future fires with similar scenariosWe will develop a comprehensive report stipulating the origin and cause of fires occurring in your